Renton Nail Salon – Seattle Web Design & Search Engine Optimization, based in Seattle, Washington, offers state-of-the art Website Designing, Search Engine Optimization and Development services that can help you consolidate your online presence. We have more than a decade’s experience with local nail salon business and international clients in designing sites for the global audiences. We have expertise in creating unique web presences for your salon business that will stand the test of time. We’re the person you can rely on to do your web site job – Guarantee to get your site index by Google in less than a week!
Web Design & Re-design
We understand that first impressions count online. As salon business digital marketing specialists we understand the beauty industry inside out. We know what works. And we know what doesn’t. We are Seattle salon business website design specialists. We write, design, build and maintain websites for the salon and beauty industry across Washington State.
- Help you to register a domain name for your business
- Set up your business email account with own domain name.
- Design page include:
- About Us
- Book Appointment (your choice)
- Social media pages:
- Facebook page
Search Engine Optimaztion (SEO)
Search engine optimization is a methodology of strategies, techniques and tactics used to increase the amount of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine (SERP) — including Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines. Your salon web site is guarantee be on Google search engine in less then a week!
- Register your business with google, yahoo, bing, etc.
- Establish main pages are coded correctly to meet the search engines criteria
- Establish main titles and descriptions are coded for search optimization
- Add body tags on your important business topics
- Fix all canonicalization, which is the ip not redirecting to your domain name.
- Use your url consistently across your entire site to make sure you’re linked by the same names, that all the sites recognize you as the same entity.